Let's Get Inspired!

Let's Get Inspired!

 

Inspirational Gift Ideas


Chrysanthemum Portfolio


While I may love raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, inspirational quotes are also one of my favorite things.  I love finding the little pick-me-up messaging on various products that populate my world because they can easily pull me out of a funky or down-in-the-dumps mood swing.  Sometimes funny, sometimes insightful, inspirational quotes can usually provide me with a different perspective on a situation or belief while reminding me that there is much for which to be thankful.

Of late, I have found myself creating and offering more and more "inspirational" products within my Zazzle store that I hope others may find motivates them in some form or another.

My "Bloom in Adversity" collection features pretty pink dahlias coupled with one of my favorite Chinese Proverbs: "The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all."  From clothing, to mouse pads, to home decor - there are many opportunities to share this sentiment.


T-Shirt
Mouse Pad
Serving Tray


Another fun product with inspirational messaging would be this sunflower fleece blanket.  From our aptly named "Sunshine Bouquet" collection, this blanket is perfect for snuggling up under with a good book, tablet, or a special someone.  It measures a whopping 60" x 80".

Sunflower Fleece Blanket

Perhaps one of the most fun products would be our inspirational pillows.  Why pillows?  Because they can pretty much be placed anywhere - in the home, the office, an automobile.  They can be seen, they can be utilized - they just make the perfect landing page (so to speak) for sharing words to live by.  Below are some examples:

BE U Pillow

Happiness Pillow

Stand Up Pillow

Of course, I do realize that not everyone is into pillows.  My husband comes to mind - he loves them for sleeping, but isn't overly pleased when the population of pillows tends to crowd him out of our bed!  But, here's the great thing about shopping on Zazzle: 

 

You can easily transfer a design you like to another product.

You can make mugs, magnets, and many other items with a few simple clicks!



If you're looking for great gift ideas, then inspirational products are a wonderful way to go.  You'll find so many to choose from on Zazzle - not just in my store but in the stores of my fellow designers.  So, click on the links above, or simply visit Artistic_Musings and find what inspires you!

Happy shopping!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of a Dragonfly

Sunshine (Sunflower) Bouquets