Show Some Auto Love


Show Some Auto Love


Fun Personalized Gift Ideas


I've never really been all that crazy about automobiles.  I pretty much look for a vehicle that will carry me safely from point A to point B with a little bit of comfort (which translates to having air conditioning in the summer months), and for which I don't have to pay an arm and a leg to own.  Having said that, I do get that some people absolutely enjoy their "rides" - my husband's ultimate dream ride would find us housing a Batmobile in the garage.

Still, I'm the type of person who buys a car and pretty much refuses to even think about trading it in or buying another until it's uttered its last gasp and refuses to go any further.  It's not that I don't appreciate luxury - not at all.  Most of my friends know that I have five star, luxury tastes on a fixed income and budget.  I can appreciate the luxury of a fancy auto - I most certainly can.  And no matter how fancy (or not) my set of wheels may be, I get immense enjoyment personalizing it and making it my own. 

We can all find ways to share some "auto love" for our favorite vehicles.


For most of us, we spend quite a bit of time in them - whether driving to work, running errands or finding ourselves stuck in traffic.  For others, our wheels have provided us with a certain level of independence since our teenage years.  Today's blog will provide a few gift ideas that allow you to put your personality into your vehicle.

Surprising even to me, one of my best-selling products on Zazzle are car mats.  Even as I began designing them, it didn't occur to me until I started selling them that these car mats were a great way to personalize and claim a vehicle as your own - in fact, they could almost be seen as providing an extension of your personal living space, if you will.

I'm a female (and all that entails), so that leads me to probably create more flowery and pretty car mats than what most gentlemen might be interested in (unless they are avid gardeners).  At this time, I have begun putting together quite the floral/personalized collection for your consideration:


Oleander Personalized Car Mats
    

Dogwood Car Mats

Purple Floral Monogram Car Mats

I'm also working hard to branch out into things beyond floral offerings, and thus far have created and successfully sold dragonfly mats like the one below:



Dragonfly Personalized Car Mats


And of course, for those who simply love fun designs, I have these:

Hopping Along Personalized Frog Car Mats


Still, it's important for me to come up with new ideas for you too!  Let me hear from you, and in the coming months, I'll see what I can put together so that you find the prefect car mat for sharing your own auto love.  By the way, these make great gifts too!

I also offer car flags, bumper stickers, and other miscellaneous items in our Zazzle store.   These are generally rolled up under collections celebrating St. Patrick's Day, Mardi Gras, and weddings.


St. Patrick's Day Car Flag

Happy Mardi Gras Car Flag



You don't have to be leading the parade to use one of these.  They simply allow you to express yourself in more ways.

Remember, our motto at Artistic_Musings is Imagine. Create. Express.  I'm hopeful you'll like some of these products; but I humbly accept that you have the ability to inspire me to create new items, ones you are more interested in seeing. 

As always, here's a link to my store on Zazzle: Artistic_Musings

Also, feel free to start following my store on Zazzle so you can keep up with our latest products!
Until next time - happy shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of a Dragonfly

Sunshine (Sunflower) Bouquets